Zebra Stripes




Zebra Print Scarf by New Look


I saw this hijab on a friend of mine on Facebook and as soon as I found out where it was from, I had to own it!  I posted a scarf by Zara in one of my previous posts 'Maroon Zebra' which had zebra print panels, however I feel that I prefer that scarf to wear around the neck due to the maxi size.
I absolutely <3 this scarf!
A must buy especially with the price being at £7.99

* I am wearing the medium Chiffon volumizing hijab clip by The Inayah Collection for the volume under this hijab.

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

13 comments:

  1. awww love ue blog! can we a hijab tutorial pleaseee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Anonymous!
    I always do quite simple hijab styles, so wouldn't see the point of doing a tutorial!
    I will do a post with my fave hijab tutorials from other people soon ^_^
    <3
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't u do a step by step in pictures tutorial u dnt have u make a vid just to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria- are you wearing one of the medium inayah clips or two in this hijab? thanx =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing one.. but I also wear another scarf wrapped around my head inc my bun under my main one if that makes sense...

      x

      Delete
  5. Hi Maria....I just wanted to ask..the zebra print scarf from newlook..is it maxi?? And if not..Is it big enough to wear as a hijab?
    Thanks..Sorry to bother you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely big enough to wear as a hijab hun.. It's not too big and it's not too small x

      Delete
  6. Hey Maria,
    I just wanted to ask...the zebra print scarf you got from newlook, is it maxi? And if not...is it big enough to wear as a hijab?
    Thank you and sorry to bother you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow so sorry this is a late reply, just came across this now.
      Its the perfect size as hijab, not huge but big enough x

      Delete
  7. hey i just need to know if u r in lhr? n i want to know from where i cud buy the clip n sm good hojabs???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I am from manchester, unfortunately I'm not aware of where to buy hijabs or clips in lahore :(

      Delete