Clear the M i n d


Mens T-shirt . H&M

So my sister was wearing this t-shirt the other day, I have a love for typography especially when it comes to subtle play with letters.
Tasteful typography on clothing can always look and mean something more when done well. It is generally done well on mens t-shirts more so than womens (which is annoying!).
I wish I had taken a photo of the whole of the t-shirt as it would have had more impact.

Another reason this stood out to me was because it personally meant something to me, recently I have been struggling to clear my m i n d, especially when trying to sleep.

Is there anything you do to help you clear your mind?
Any tips you can offer me??

6 comments:

  1. hmmm. I understand you completely i have that problem myself. Journaling helps me to focus but sometimes I get anxious from all the stuff I have to do...maybe perhaps go on a walk. Yeah (for me) its a lot of work just to get out the door, but when I am finally outside i reach a level of calm no matter how busy i am just walking around for no reason, without a purse, and without a phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I think I need to get out and get some fresh air more often!
      Its lovely what a bit of sunshine and fresh air can do
      m.
      x

      Delete
  2. Love the shirt! You are right...men's are always better.

    I have two suggestions because I myself suffer from this and it got to the point where I was tossing and turning for most of the night and started to grind my teeth while sleeping from the stress.

    The first thing is that I started to consistently not only recite the muaweezat (three Quls) and Ayatul Kursi, but I also started to do the short adhkhaar before sleeping. Don't forget the last 2 ayaat of Suratul Baqarah and the dhikr (Subhanallah 33x, Alhamdulillah 33x, and Allahuakbar 34x).

    The second thing is I would make a list of everything I need to do the next day and put it right next to my bed. Usually, I remember or can't stop thinking about all the things I need to do the next day. This helps me relax and know that if I do forget the list is there.

    Hope this helps!

    My recent post http://sippingchai.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/why-a-healthier-lifestyle/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestions!
      I will definitely take them on board, your first suggestion I do do every night.
      List making is a great idea ^_^

      Delete
  3. i like the typography on it too. I have some water and play rain sound/pray.

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you do!
      I keep water near my bedside but if I have too much water before I sleep I always have to pop to the loo in the middle of the night! haha

      m.
      x

      Delete