Flake Away then Butter

When it comes to bath & body products, I have tried all kinds and this is my recommended duo that I always return to using!



I am a Soap & Glory addict! I have tried a lot of their products but this is by far my favourite. 

It is a scrub which as it says on the packaging is for flakey legs, however I use this all over.  It is an amazing exfoliant with shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar.

It truly leaves your skin feeling clean and soft with a lovely scent.  It may sound odd but I now do not feel any other body wash/scrub works as well as this.

I have an addiction to an amazing product!

I buy this from Boots when they have the 3 for 2 offer on, which is the majority of the time.




I do not remember when I started using this body moisturiser... but ever since I have done, no other body moisturiser compares.

I have tried The Righteous Body Butter by Soap & Glory and it is a good body moisturiser, however I feel this cream locks in the moisture and lasts a lot longer.

There have been a few odd occasions where I have been lazy and not wanted to use this after my shower, which left me feeling horribly dry and therefore now leaving me to use it everytime after I shower.  Nearly forgot to add that that it smells amazing, in my opinion it is the best from the range of smells that The Body Shop offers.

There is nothing more to say aside from the fact this has to be the best body butter out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment