In the Rain


Scarf . New Look
Coat . Topshop
Boots . All Saints
Bag . Topshop
Rings . Mums Oldies

I love my coat! I bought this I think around 2 years ago and I'm not embarrassed to say it's the only coat I own :P I just haven't found one that I like compared to this one (I lie! I have seen some lovely ones in All Saints but they are just way too expensive).

These boots one of my favourite pairs of boots, they are a little worn out but I personally like the worn look.

The Scarf I am wearing I have shown in this post.

These lovely rings my mum let me have after I raided her old jewellery ^_^
She told me that my Nani (grandma) bought her these rings from places like John Lewis near the time my mum got married.
. close up of rings here .

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely :) The colours mesh well together! Oh and I love sentimental jewellery, worth tons more than anything from tiffany/cartier! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Youhh!
      Sentimental jewellery really is!
      I love the fact that hopefully (Insha'Allah) one day I can pass the things I have been passed down to my children!
      Theres lots more jewellery that I have been given.. you just gave me more posts to think about doing ^_^

      m.
      x

      Delete
  2. I love love love the coat. I like anything that is A-line and has that whole Victorian-esq. Its so chic. i love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, thank you!
      Me too! I have a liking to the 'dipped back' style.
      Your comment just reminded me of the film 'The Duchess' I loved the outfits in that film.

      m.
      x

      Delete
  3. Everything looks great here sis. Mashaa'Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your style! You look beautiful Masha'Allah :)& i wish i could pull off a coat like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallah Khair hun :)
      I think the cut of this coat would suit everyone!
      <3 x

      Delete
  5. wow i love it!mashallah your gorogus!x

    ReplyDelete