Krysztal T'Eo Re-Review!

A few posts ago (here) I did a brief review on the deodorant Teo Krystal Deodorant by Lush

I would like to take back what I said! lol (That doesn't happen often!)
I have been using it since then and I now have grown to love it!

I have grown use to the smell which happens to me all the time with Lush Products, I think it may just be because they all have such a strong smell it puts me off at first.

It is still crumbly, but I can put up with that because of how dry it has kept my underarms, it goes on like powder which as the lady at Lush was telling me that it does what an aerosol or roll on doesn't do... starts you off by feeling dry and not wet, if that makes sense?

I know this may sound nasty, but I use to hate that I got really sweaty.  A lot of the time I wear tight long sleeve tops due to wanting to be covered under my clothing and because of the layering I feel I sweat more.  But this deodorant has left me feeling fresher and drier for longer, I sound like I'm on a cheesy advert lol but honestly it's how I feel!

Hope this helps anyone who feels they have the same problem!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...I might look into this now. The deodorant I usually buy from Sephora is not carried by the Sephora in Dubai and they have a Lush store...so this may be a good alternative. Thanks for updating the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :)
      I was going to ask my sister for that deodorant but thought I'd see if this works well first.. myt not need to now.
      Definitely recommend it.. Let me know what you think if you try this out!
      x

      Delete