Krysztal T'Eo


£4.40

I suffer from asthma so I have been trying to get out of using aerosols and I have tried roll ons but they leave me feeling wet and sticky! I wonder if I'm the only one? lol

So I thought I would see if Lush had anything different I could try which would be better for my asthma, better for my skin and also do what a deodorant is supposed to do!
They have a range of deodorants, some powder and some solid.
I thought it would be easier to use a solid one so I got this.
It is lavender scented which I'm not sure I'm very fond of!

I have been using this over the past few days, it is nice because it does what it is supposed to but it leaves crumbs (haha, I couldn't think of a nicer way to describe it!)
I think I may try one of the other ones 'Aromaco' when this finishes which is more like a waxy looking soap.

What's your preference when it comes to deodorant?
&
Are there any that you have tried that work wonders?

4 comments:

  1. I do the basic boring kind (ive never used sprays) but I would like to so something that is better for the skin. I found out my tajweed teacher uses a lush deodorant but at the time i didnt think to ask because I thought there would only be one! Guess Im wrong. If you try the waxy one please post because I have been thinking about switching over for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post if I try it hun :)
      This one is good.. but it just gets a bit messy because it's powdery.

      m.
      x

      Delete
  2. I don't like the roll on ones, either. I stopped using regular branded deodorants because of the cancer causing chemicals found in most of them. I try to use all natural ones. I found a good one I like from Sephora. The brand is called Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant. Here's a link http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P237120&categoryId=B70. I really like it and I think it works great. The other all natural deodorants I tried didn't do a very good job. I think this one does a great one, but if it is a super hot day (like in the 100's), I would throw it in my bag to reapply if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked this up and it sounds really good! Is it an aerosol?
      The annoying thing is that I live in the UK where they don't have a sephora and I can't seem to find anywhere here that sells it by looks of it online.
      I may see if my sister in America can send it me :)

      Thanking you for the suggestion!!

      m.
      x

      Delete