Pop Looks


I hope you are all well! 

I Just wanted to share an amazing online shop I came across through 'my amethyst's blog.
I live in the UK and you can get lovely hijabi friendly clothing in the highstreet stores. But there is no where that is specified and has a huge range of clothing that is completely hijabi friendly if that makes sense? As in you can find maxi dresses but they won't be full sleeved or you may find maxi skirts but they will be sheer.

The Pop Look is based in Malaysia and I really think we need them here in the UK! Or at least something similar! I picked the three pieces that I loved most from the site which give a good example of how modest the clothing is.

Another plus is the pricing, it is very reasonable but I'm not sure if you would have to pay tax if ordered to the UK :S



Aphrodite Maxi Dress - BrownRM 89.00 - £18.58



Coast Maxi Dress - BrownRM 119.00 - £24.85




International shipping to UK . RM 29 - £6.06


(Images via thepoplook.com)

8 comments:

  1. There's something there for everyone. I really like that. I liked the overall style of the maxis...I feel like many of them just have small differences...but shared the same overall look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what you mean about the overall maxi look being the same... it's all the same material which may be why they all look so similar... they may have different ones in soon?

      m.
      x

      Delete
  2. I like these choices but I am so worried about ordering something from over there and still maintaining a long length. I need my stuff at least 55 inches plus for it to hit the floor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I just checked the length of it and its around 53 inches..
      I'm quite short so it would work for meeh...x

      m.
      x

      Delete
    2. Just today I received an email with there new arrivals... they have a 'tall' maxi dress
      http://thepoplook.com/2181-chiffon-maxi-dress-maroon.html
      They may get a whole section for the tall, would work for you ^_^

      m.
      x

      Delete
  3. Love Love the 2nd dress ...im so looking for a dress like that..btw love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just perfect isn't it! I love the batwing style ^_^
      Thank you!! :D

      m.
      x

      Delete