Slouchy Dip Back


(Images from Asos.com)
£25

Finally a semi-maxi style piece of clothing at an affordable price ;)

There was a top similar to this in the sale a few weeks back (here) and as per usual I took too long deciding that I wanted it and it had gone out of stock.
The reason I would have preferred the other one was because it had full sleeves, however I can still wear this one with a top underneath which I think I would have had to do any way because it looks a little see through.

* I just looked back at it and realised that the length of this is longer, woop! Well then in that case I was meant to have this! *

6 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! I really want to buy one! I think it's great for protecting modesty as well. Mashallah sis, you have a great blog!
    If you have time, please do check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh, you should ^_^ I'm going to order it tomorrow Insha'Allah! You're right it is quite modest :) I tried getting on to your blog but it won't let me onto your profile :(

      Delete
  2. love it all!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I would have never had this on my wish list but I totally love it! I'm adding it now =]

    XO

    ReplyDelete