Bridal Inspiration Collection



As I was looking for inspiration for my wedding, I managed to collect folders full of images to help me plan my wedding from colour ideas to lengha designs, jewellery to flowers etc.
I thought I would share my finds with all the brides to be (or just those that love bridal fashion and weddings in general) what better way to do this than via tumblr?

So here is my tumblr site just for bridal inspiration, a lot of it is based around pakistani fashion as it is what I like. I also post quite a few photography shots that I find beautiful for those brides who also want inspiration of what type of shots they would want their photographer to take of their big day.
I hope the anonymous that commented a while back finds this useful as well as all the other brides to be :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea! Wish this was around when I was getting married.

    Check out my recent post http://sippingchai.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/dark-pakistani-where-do-i-fit-in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^
      I was obsessed with wedding blogs... I started looking at wedding things about a year before the wedding! Everyone was taking the mick out of me!
      x

      Delete
  2. aww thanks m name is emani btw lol the blog has some great ideas oh my goodness I am loving ur recent post!!! u luk amazing the saree is gorgeouse everything just luks perfect mashallah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Sorry if I sounded rude calling you anon Emani! (Masha'allah your name is beautiful!)
      Thanks hun! I'll be having more after wedding outfits posts coming soon insha'allah.. I have to make sure I have a good selection of images before I post lol x

      Delete