Kundan Stones


Tikka . Much More

This was a tikka & earring set that my mum had bought my cousin, but as she doesn't wear tikka's my khala told me to have this tikka because she knows I wear them with my hijab :D
It had another bead hanging from the bottom but I took that off because it didn't really go.
I love Kundan style jewellery, when the design isn't overly done it can look really elegant yet traditional.

The idea of 'more is more' is seen in a lot of south asian jewellery, I think it can over do an outfit or kill the look of beautiful jewellery.  However recently I have seen a few gorgeous small and intricate sets worn by brides which look so much more elegant than the huge ones that use to be worn.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
I am having a relaxing time at my mums ^_^

9 comments:

  1. To me Kundan jewels always look classy!!! ur gna have to show us how to wear this with ur hijab style please!!!

    Ziya!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They doo!
      I will do Insha'Allah Ziya!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. this is gorgeous :)

    love.

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I bought my sister some bits from. I got her a tangy blanket and a baby vest and hat. They offer a great personalization service, which we will use once baby is born Personalised baby gifts .

    ReplyDelete