Arabesque Elegance

 I don't know why I hadn't thought about blogging about this hijab shop earlier, it is one that I always find something in.

All their hijabs are all hand selected by the owner and shipped over from Dubai.
They also sell abayas, middle eastern tea sets, tables, chocolates & nuts. You get the idea lol.




I bought these 3 last week, the first two I bought for my sister in laws and the last one is for myself.  They were in the 3 for £10 range.



These two were from the more pricey range, the pink dip dye scarf is 100% silk and so delicate.
I bought these a while ago but forgot I had them!

If you are in or around Manchester then do check this shop out.
I wasn't asked to do this post, I just felt I should share my hijab finds with you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment