Burgundy Zardozi


These photos are from about a year ago I think, I wore them at a friends wedding.

Shalwar Kameez . Zardozi
This suit is about 7 years old, I like keeping things that I personally think are timeless and good quality.
You could say I'm a horder but if something is not completely worn out to shreds and it's nice, why not keep it? 
I wore this at my sisters wedding and my dad picked this out for me. I must say he is the one person that has ever picked me an outfit that I have loved!

Hijab Accessory is a Belt . Acessorize

Nude Patent Heels . Aldo
Sleeves are D.I.Y made out of tights, see the posts here on how to make them.

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

14 comments:

  1. beautiful, as usual with your style

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty color combination! cant believe your dad picked this out lol good style must run in your family :)

    http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I got the best outfit out of my sisters :P
      I was shocked that he'd picked this... the back is gorgeous.. it has zordozi work down it too.
      Ahh, my dad does have good style hehe!

      Delete
  3. you are beyond beautiful! I love your blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun ^_^
      Glad you like it!
      X

      Delete
  4. stunner-Masha'Allah. & your so like me-never give up clothes which i like and can wear again and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I get it from my mum!
      It's all about making the most of what you have & not wasting it :)
      Even though i'm all about personal style and wear whatever whenever not caring too much about the trends, but the trends do recycle and eventually you'll get the same style coming back in.
      x

      Delete
  5. MashaAllah, really cute, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful color combination, i like your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Love :)
      They were probably my first ever heels that were comfortable!
      x

      Delete
  7. Salaam!! Im actually from New York and a hijabi myself. Sorry I don't have a blog myself so I hve to post as a anon. I love your style particularly how u did ur hijabhere. How did u layer it with both purpl n burgandy hijabs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam!!! Im from New york. I love how u did ur hijab here. How did u layer two of the purple and burganduy hijabs like that one on top of each othr like that. is there a tutorial?It looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete