Sophisticated Pebbles & Udon Noodles


As you can see I was insipred by Pebbles from Flintstones for this outfit lol.
I'm loving this top!
I wore this outfit to a meal with a few friends at Rice!
I always forget what I actually like from the menu when I go there so I spent a good 15mins deciding!
In the end I ended up choosing the best dish out of all of my friends :P

Velvet Touch Hijab . MH Hijabs
Once again lol

Blazer . H&M
I bought this last year, I need to invest in some more blazers, they just seem so expensive but they are staple pieces to own.

Black Maxi Dress . H&M
I wore this because I don't have a black maxi skirt yet :(
If you guys have any suggestions of where I can buy a really nice one that is decently priced please do let me know!

Brown Chiffon Dotted Vest . Bespoke Fashions
I don't have anything this colour in my wardrobe & it layers really well with a maxi dress/skirt.
The material is lovely, it's one of those tops you can dress up or dress down.
This ebay store has some nice spring pieces in & so far this is my favourite.
To keep up to date with their stock, like their facebook page here.


Indonesian Chicken Satay with Japanese udon noodle
A savoury marinade chicken wok seared with japanese udon noodle
I would try this with prawns instead next time as I am not too keen on the chicken, I think it may be because I'm use to very flavoured chicken.

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

4 comments:

  1. my favourite maxi skirt is from Maysaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a slim frame?
      I was looking to buy that but I bought the Kimono wrap & it was a little uncomfortable on my shoulders so I'm wary of the fit?
      I have slightly wide hips and want my skirt to be flowey?
      xx

      Delete