Bangle Gradients


So here is my bangle/churiyan rack, the start of me doing posts on my jewellery & accessories.
I've collected these over time.. however most of these I bought just after I got engaged (3 years before I got married) and matched them to my desi suits.
I think I have all the colours I need at the moment.
If not I tend to just wear the bigger sparkly ones to match the colour embroidery on the suit, which tends to be gold/silver.


Image 1
Red Wedding Set . Head Over Heels
Purple Set . A while a go from Farooq Fabrics (Wilmslow Road, Manchester)
All Plain Bangles .  Head Over Heels

Image 2
First Gold Pair . Wedding Present from my mum (real gold)
All the rest after . Head Over Heels

Image 3
Flower Shaped Rhinestone & Black Pair . Very old, use to belong to my elder sister
Pearl & Gold Bangle . Accessorize
Garnet Stone Bangle . From my mums collection
All Bangles after that . Accessorize



All of the bangles on this side of the rack . Head Over Heels
Aside from the set of 4 yellow bangles . Kash Jewellers

As you can tell a lot of my desi bangles are from Head Over Heels.
If you haven't been then it is on Wilmslow road in Manchester and if you're in that area needing to match some bangles I would definitely recommend them.

I have never had a problem trying to find a specific colour & the owner also makes a lovely set infront of you to match the outfit you have.
She is very talented at putting them together to suit your needs :)


Finally the rack itself was a present my mother in law bought me from Pakistan recently.
I have been wanting one for ages, I love the look of my bangles on a rack.

However after seeing my pervious post on my vanity, you must know it doesn't go very well with my acrylic storage theme lol
I have been trying to find one that is acrylic that is a decent price.
If you come across any please do let me know, would really appreciate it!

16 comments:

  1. Lol me too - that is to an acrylic bracelet holder :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh.. I'm going to go on an intensive hunt when I get the time! lol
      Will let you know if I find one :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful bangles :) I have some same/simuler ones but I am impressed by your extensive collection.

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mariyam!
      Ahh, I didn't think I had that many?
      Guess I'm comparing to my cousin who has probably 2 or 3 sets of the amount I have.. should have taken a pic when I was down in london!
      x

      Delete
  3. Oh MashaAllah, beautiful collection:)
    www.karemahsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful mashallah, I love the idea of having a bangle rack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallah Khair hun!
      You should give it a go.. i'm sure if you search in asian shops you would find it in the Uk x

      Delete
  5. Oh wow amazing collection, How did you meet you and your husband meet? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :)
      Bit of a personal question, I wouldn't like to share my private affairs i.e. husband/family on my blog.
      x

      Delete
  6. I love this! I left my chooriyan collection at my parent's. Don't really wear desi clothes nemore :(. Would love to start...but need to wait for prices to come down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could mix them with non desi clothes too?
      I just went back to my mums yesterday and bought back a whole load more churiyan!
      x

      Delete
  7. I love your collection, and I can completely relate to only wearing the bigger bangles to coordinate with the embroidery. Sadly, gone are the days of bothering to stack bangles upto elbow lengths! If you do discover an acrylic storage system for bangles, please ensure you post about it.

    veilandswagger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sofhina!
      Ahh, O remember them days lol.. I couldn't do it anymore but I see a lot of western fashion looks with a load of bangles that manage to pull it off! x
      I will definitely insha'allah :)
      x

      Delete
  8. can u do a wedding postof what u wore on ur wedding pleasee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, will post that sometime this week insha'allah.

      Delete