Home Scents


Ceramic Oil Burner . The Body Shop
Glass Tea Light Holder . Ikea
Wild Berry Scented Tea Light Candle . Asda

I'm a huge fan of candles, but they never scent the room as much as I would like so this is what I bought recently to fragrance my room.
You pop some water in the top of the burner, pop in a few drops of your frangrance oil and light the candle.
It definitely makes the room smell lovely, I love fresh fruity smells and this oil is just that.

I don't seem to like the others they have in The Body Shop, do any of you have any suggestions of any that I may like?

How do you like to fragrance your home/room?

4 comments:

  1. love this 1!!! ur room looks pretty can we see ur makeup collection or a room tour lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lol my room is nothing speciall... however I have taken pictures of my makeup/accessories collection.. will post that over next few days :)
      x

      Delete
  2. So like, I know this isn't quite what you meant, but my cousin uses sandalwood febreeze and it is rather lovely ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Febreeza as in aerosol?
      I try not to use them so much because of my asthma :(
      x

      Delete