Lil' Shop o' Silver


Real Silver Jewellery
by
Lil' Shop o' Silver

This was the one stall I kept walking back to, the way they had the necklaces hung on the tree made the stall that little bit different.  I loved the set up.

I so badly wanted to buy something but I kept thinking it was too pricey.
But now thinking back, I should have bought a ring. They looked so lovely!
It would have been worth it with it being real silver.
They are a new little business and didn't have any contact details apart from this email address:
Gail
tinyhands68@yahoo.com

I will be getting in touch to find out where they will have a stall up next.
(I'm sure she said she will be having a stall in stockport)

Anyhow, I will keep you guys updated on this post if I find out anything :)

**UPDATED**

Lil' Shop o' Silver will be holding stalls at:

10th June
10am-4pm
Stockport Covered Market Hall
Market Place
Stockport
SK1 1ES

also...




7 comments:

  1. Omg how awesome, I would have done major damage to my credit card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a lil skint atm or I could have pretty much bought everything! lol
      x

      Delete
  2. they layout is beautiful...nice jewellery aswell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was really creative!
      xx

      Delete
  3. The tree is so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete