PeelyPops Vintage



Here is my most favourite item out of every item at the vintage fair!
A vintage Rimmel compact & lipstick.
The lipstick colour was coral, why do we not get make up packaging like this anymore??!



Here is the item I bought, I don't know why I like buying brooches when I don't wear them.
Anywhoo.. it was a bargain at £4!
I loved the paper bag they gave it in :)


Click the link above to get more information from their facebook page :)

I didn't realise but they also had clothes rails!
My sister bought a gorgeous dark plum velvet long sleeved dress.. I'll try post a picture if I get a chance to snap her in it :)

The ladies were lovely at this stall! & I loved how they dressed for the vintage occasion!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage Rommel compact!

    ReplyDelete