Tea Room Treats


This is a quick post... I popped to Judy's Vintage Fair today in Manchester..
I will be posting more images from the day in a few days..
but thought I would share something with you today.. this is what me, my sister and friend picked from the Tea Room.

Me, above as always had to go for something chocolatey.
Double Chocolate Brownie, it was the second best brownie I have ever eaten!
(First being my sisters homemade ones)
& Tea


Zahii
Vanilla & Cherry Cupcake with Buttercream
I love the perfect presentation!


Q (my sister)
Reeses Pieces Shortbread
Madam didn't have patience for me to take the photo before she ate!


5 comments:

  1. where is this located in manchester? when will it end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was at the Ritz Manchester..
      It is an annual event I think and was only for that day :(

      Delete
  2. mmm cupcakes :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lololol @ the crumbs on Q's fingers and just her picture in general ^_^

    ReplyDelete