Cooling Bar for Macbook Pro



I have been having the problem of my laptop overheating recently due to the weather having been warmer than usual in the UK. I also use it pretty much all day so I'm not surprised.
I don't know why I hadn't bought this nifty product earlier.
Hubby treated me to it so here it is!
It is such a simple design, but it really does do the job and it also gives a better angle for typing.
(and as hubby made me admit, I felt I had to get it because it looked good with my macbook too lol)
However my favourite thing about it is the ridge at the end to hold my charger plug when I take it out of the laptop as it is always a pain to pick it off the floor.

Just incase you guys wonder where my case is from:
( I can't seem to find the colour I have on amazon any more :S, but this is the link to the clear one)

I really cannot imagine not having this case.
I love my macbook and looking at the amount of scratches on my case, I would have been distraught if I had done that to my actual macbook itself!

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I have never seen this before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing the first time I came across it! x

      Delete
  2. Is your macbook pro really red or is that a cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hardcover by speck :) got it from amazon.

      Delete
    2. Oh wow, nice! My macbook's 4 years old now, but maybe if at some point I get a new one inshallah, I'll get this kind of a cover!

      Delete
    3. I'd say if you do then go for the matt look one not the shiny.. my sister just got one for her mac in orange and it looks sooo much better masha'allah ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. what inch is ur macbook and is a macbook worth investing in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 15" and yes, not had any problems with it virus wise or with it messing up as of yet and I have had it for two years. Compared to people I know who have bought other laptops and they have played up within a year.

      Delete