Eid Mubarak & Update ♥

EID MUBARAK!


I am so very sorry for being away for so long.
Here is the close end to a very busy month, final pieces being added to our room.
I have been in the process of decorating and fixing up with my husband on the new house we have moved into with my in laws.

Our desk and my feet is what you see in this picture, insha'allah as soon as we have completely moved in and settled down I will be back for good!

Apologies for not doing any Eid related hijab posts that I was asked to do, I will reply to the comments soo though insha'allah x

I hope you all insh'allah have a very blessed and joyous Eid Insha'allah
Make the most of this lovely occasion with your family! x

Lots of love and Du'as

3 comments:

  1. Eid Mubarak xx


    http://makeupaddict-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak! Good luck with moving in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallah Khair!
      We have officially moved in but there's still so much to do :(

      Delete