Attar that isn't Sweet



Ajmal Attar . I'm Coco & Lucky

I stopped wearing the usual perfumes that contain alcohol a good few months ago and as an alternative wanted to use attar but I always thought attar was very sweet smelling.
I'm not a huge fan of sweet smelling scents so I was really happy when I heard you could get attar oils that smelt like the usual perfumes.

So when my mother in law went to dubai for holiday this was the one thing I asked for.
Attar that smelt like Chanel Chance (my all time favourite smell) and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.

They don't smell exactly the same but they have similar scents which I am happy with :)
So if you're ever in dubai, pop into Ajmal if like me you want attar that smells like your favourite perfume.

4 comments:

  1. Do they match the scents or something if you tell them the perfume? I have been to those shops and most of the time I am so turned off by the men behind the counter...I quickly run out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty I have no idea!
      My hubbys best friend in dubai took my mother in law to buy this as she told him what I wanted. I understand what you mean, I guess it is best to take your mahram with you? x

      Delete