Maroon and Wedges



Maroon Maxi Scarf . H&M
£6.99! I just picked it up 2 days ago

Dipped Back Top . Asos

High-waisted Black Jeans . Topshop

Silver Cuff . Asos
(will show a close up of this in a post very soon)

Black Wedges . Aldo

Popped out with my sister and friend today, we were meant to go and see the preview screening to a new film that is coming out soon.  But with our luck we were late and couldn't get it! :(
Anywhoo.. we popped to a few shops and had a bite to eat and here is what I wore.

My new wedges!
I will do a post with better photos.. sorry for the quality of these, I got my sister to take them on her phone.

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

2 comments:

  1. Love the booties..Forever21 has something similar in black and burundy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovey.. I will check them out! would love a burgundy pair! x

      Delete