Mint Julips



Mint Julips . Lush

Bought this today after thinking for ages whether it was worth buying.
In the past I use to make my own lip scrub using vaseline and granulated sugar, it worked really well but it is a little messy and it was just another hassel.
So hearing the rave of this I thought I would give it a go.
I love love love the scent! I'm not very fond of sweet smells as you may know so this was the one I preferred over the two they had there 'sweet'  and 'bubblegum'.

I tried it today for the first time and I'm not sure if it works well enough, I expected it to be a little harsher to be honest.
I guess using it more often would mean that it wouldn't need to be so intense if that makes sense.

Any how I'll give it a little while and come back and update this post if I see a significant difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment