Out of Stock - Hate!




Matt & Nat Bookie Stardust Handbag

So I ordered this bag on Asos.. I was so excited because I'm really picky when it comes to bags and it had taken me a good few days to be certain.
It was low in stock at the time but my order went through.
However a few days later I was sent an 'urgent' email by them and was told that the bag was out of stock.
Gutted.

Now I have been searching high and low for a bag of my taste and there is nothing out there :(

Too much hatred for Asos for getting my hopes up right now.

Rants over, now I can be calm.. lol
any of you have any suggestions where I could find a similar bag?

6 comments:

  1. Try Zara! Pretty sure I saw something similar there not long ago =p

    ps: can you get rid of the word verification, its a really pain sometimes =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, that was the second store I searched online.. saw a few things that may be a possible buy but I'm gonna pop into store 2mrw and see what they are like in person!
      Word verification gone :) x

      Delete
  2. I have been thinking about trying Asos. Have you ordered anything else from there before? You should do a review if so!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All in all asos is really good for buying online, free postage and free returns with no fuss... this particular time just ticked me off but i guess it happens.
      I have bought a few things.. and my sister has bought more.. I bought a extreme dipped back top worn in this post:
      http://mmistyle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/slouchy-dip-back-top-asos-high-waist.html

      Delete
    2. If you want, you can take pictures of stuff I buy for an Asos reveiw? :)

      Delete
    3. u need to start a blog missy!
      x

      Delete