Purple & Gold Eid


Maxi Dress . French Connection Outlet
Kimono Wrap Maxi Dress . Maysaa
Bangles . Assorted
Purple Patent & Suede Court Shoes with Bow . Carvela
Gold Earring as Tikka . Mikey

Here is what I wore this Eid ul Fitr.
I didn't have time to go out and buy new traditional clothes as we were moving and there was too much to do :(
Any how I am glad I wore this, I managed to give an ethnic touch with the accessories yet still stay comfortable.
Alhamdulillah I had a lovely Eid, I just want to make sure I am more prepared for the next Eid insha'allah! x

Update on the move:
Mine and my hubby's wardrobe still hasn't arrived so my clothes are temporarily all over the floor :( A nightmare when trying to find clothes quickly.
However atm I have come over to my mums to have a bit of a break so here I am updating this neglected blog!

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the beautiful photos mashallah. Beautiful outfit sis as always! So glad to be visiting your blog again. All the best with the big move :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallah Khair hun!
      I'm equally glad to be seeing your comments again!
      Hope you have been well Insha'Allah x

      Delete
  2. Salams, I love your blog and your sense of style! Good stuff Masha'Allah :)
    Could you do a post on how you wrap your hijab like you've done here? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa'salaam, jazakallah khair hun I'm chuffed that you like my blog :)
      I will insha'Allah soon take some time out and try and show you guys how I wrap it like this x

      Delete