GOSH Foundation Primer



Classic Foundation Primer . Gosh

So I have never used a primer before and I had heard that this was possibly a good one to try out.
I'm a little on the fence about this, it does a great job of concealing my pores and helps my foundation go on very smooth.
However I am not a big fan of matt skin and I feel that it mattifies my skin and I prefer a dewy complexion so I tend to just put it on my nose area where there are larger pores.
I was talking to a friend about primers and she recommended strobe cream by mac, I may try that out.
Oh the best thing about this product was that it was reasonably priced.
If you guys have oily skin or oily t zone then I would definitely recommend for you to try this out.

Hope you guys are doing well!
& if you have any suggestions on good primers then do comment and let me know!

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu alaikum! I actually am a big fan of primers! I love how the foundation goes on smoothly with it on. There are two I absolutely love. If you have a Sephora makeup store its available. One is Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. And another is Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. I never wear foundation without either or on. I'm a dewy finish girl too, not really matte. These two will make a huge difference with your liquid foundations. I hope you give them a try!

    ReplyDelete