Imperialis LUSHious Moisturiser



I was hooked on skin drink by Lush for quite a while and thought I needed to try something different because it was not working the way it did when I first started using it.

This replacement has been doing wonders for my skin.

I have normal/dry skin and skin drink was getting a little too greasy for my liking and not moisturising me well enough under my foundation.
But this is working wonders for now and I would definitely recommend it.

The best thing about Lush is that if you are unsure of any of their products you can ask to try them out by asking them for a sample.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. My face moisturizer is running low. I also have normal/dry skin. Will definitely try it out once I am in desperate need especially since the weather is getting cooler and that means drier skin.

    ReplyDelete