Red & Black Eid



My gran got this suit made for me, didn't know if I was a huge fan of the colour but I decided I like it now as I got compliments on the day!

I chose to wear it with my Maysaa kimono dress because it was a lil clingy.
& the wedges, don't know if they were the best shoes to wear but it was absolutely freezing and I didn't fancy freezing my feet off ^_^

Silver Mukesh Embroidery on Red Chiffon Churidaar . Pakistan

Black Self Print Scarf . Maria's Couture 
(Burnage Lane, Burnage, Manchester, Uk)


Earring Used as Tikka . Mikey London

Bangles . Head Over Heels

Black Clutch . Head Over Heels

Black Wedges . Aldo

Eyelashes . Eldora

Hope you guys had a lovely Eid!

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

6 comments:

  1. hi, i just discovered your blog and wanna say, i LOVE your style. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and you have lovely skin masha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Mashallah you look so stunning! I love your dress and your make-up is impeccable! I haven't visited your blog in a while and I forgot just how much I missed it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww than you lovey ^_^ Xx
      I have been neglecting it.. just trying to get back in a routine with it x

      Delete