A/W Pieces / Recent Buys



Black Velvet Leopard Print Scarf . H&M . £13
A little pricey but I know if I didn't buy it and in the future I wanted something like this then I would kick myself! haha
I have something very similar which I bought in Blackburn but it is a very small size and this was a little bigger.

Dipped Back Dark Red Top . Primark . £6
I have this in grey and it is a go to top when I'm in a hurry so thought it would be worth it getting it in this colour too :) Especially at this price!

Fint Knit Jumper . Primark . £6
Younger sister had this and told me it is an amazingly soft material and she was right!
Another day to day top which you can grab when you're in a hurry.

Blue Dipped Back Chiffon Panel Dress . River Island . (Can't find the price :( )
My staple pieces are my dipped back pieces!
I am in love with black and deep colours and have been looking for navy for a while and so I couldn't pass buying this.
It fits like a glove and it has the leather accents which I am also loving.

Grey Natural Linen Dress . Devided H&M . £29.99
This was from the 'Grey Concept' range that came out in H&M, me and my sister couldn't wait for this to come out.
I bought this, a black hooded cardigan and a scarf from the collection which I should really post too!
It has an allsaintsy look going on with the drapeyness.
In love with this dress but I am trying to find the perfect leather jacket to go with it to make that outfit.

9 comments:

  1. assalaamu alaikum. love the scarf. could you please let me know what size it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. oops.. only one h&m dress the other is from river island x

      Delete
  3. I love your black leopard print scarf. Im a scarf fanatic so if it will work well with your wardrobe then spending a little more is worth it IMO. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My opinion too!
      I'm beginning to build up a velvet collection in scarves lol.. they just make an an evening outfit ^_^ x
      Hope you are well Insha'Allah!
      <3

      Delete
  4. where can I get a velvet black hijab from I'm from Manchester, I need it as soon as! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this one from H&M...
      If you're familiar with longsight market.. the man who sells scarves, abayas and attar has something similar with floral print instead of leopard.. but is not as good quality as this one.
      x

      Delete