Primark Basics Love


Apologies for the not so great quality pics.. I shot them quickly on days I was heading out.

I just wanted to show you guys how the primark tops (that I showed in the post A/W Pieces / Recent Buys ) looked like on.

They are my lazy go-to tops atm.. on the hunt for some new jumpers but I can't seem to find anything I really like :(

I would normally layer these tops but I thought it would be worth showing them to you like this so you get an idea of the fit.

Oh and also the hijabs I tend to wear with them ^_^


Fint Knit Jumper . Primark . £6
Ombre Scarf . Topshop

Dipped Back Dark Red Top . Primark . £6
Nude Scarf . Stall at Longsight Market, Manchester that also sells halal sweets :P

2 comments:

  1. hey do u get the jumpers a bit bigger than your size and if u do plz get u tell me how many sizes bigger thankyou :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally do buy jumpers in a bigger size but this jumper I bought in my normal size.

      Delete