Eye Crown Brush



C422 CRESCENT SHADOW - £3.34


SS011 DELUXE OVAL SHADOW - £3.34

C210 SMALL CHISEL FLUFF - £2.65

The top four I use to apply the main colour eyeshadow on my lids, the size depending on how much application I need.

BK38 DELUXE CREASE - £3.34

SS012 DELUXE CREASE - £3.26

The top two for blending colour into the crease, mainly used when I do smokey eyes.

C431 PRECISION PENCIL - £4.15

True to its name, I use this to apply into certain areas I want more depth for example if I want to add a darker tone to the outer v of my eye.

C326 PRO PRECISION SMUDGER - £2.29

This works really well to apply eyeshadow close to the bottom lash line without them looking 'panda-esque'

C160 - 1/16" TAKLON ANGLE LINER - £2.10

Trustee eyeliner brush to use with my gel liner, I already have this in a slightly bigger size but thought this would be good for precision.

Crown Brush UK

I cannot describe in words how long it took me to pick these brushes!
It took a while choosing only because you have to compare all the similar brushes and get an idea of the sizes.

A lot of them may seem similar but I realised I like more control over my application therefore I prefer smaller sized brushes that are also quite dense.

I am more than happy with what I chose.. yes they amount to quite a bit but they are a lot cheaper than the higher brand brushes and are great quality.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog! Love reading it!
    Xx
    Hijabrevival.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Youh!
      I love yours!
      <3

      Delete
    2. wow the price of these brushes make me smile, and the fact that they are good quality, I think I need to go brush shopping at Crown Brush now x

      Delete
    3. They are really worth it :) x

      Delete