Global Village . Dubai



This place is a must to go visit if it is open in the time of year you are in Dubai.
This time round it was open from 21st October 2012 and is closing on 30th March 2013.
This was one of the first places we visited when we go to Duabi as I had heard a lot about it.

I must say it was an amazing place, I bought a few things but I wish I knew that I couldn't get them elsewhere in dubai or I would have bought more!
Things like Velvet Hijabs, Abayas and Silver Rings were of the few things that I didn't realise you couldn't get at a decent price elsewhere Dubai.
However if you guys know of anywhere please do comment below for the next time I visit Insha'Allah ;)

I think the stalls I loved the most were in the middle eastern country sections like Egypt, UAE, Saudi.
They had ethnic jewellery, lamps and so many things that were just amazing to look at even if you don't buy!

The only downer was that some of the sections had unrelated stalls, like there were abaya stalls in the china section.   Aside from that I loved it! Definitely would go back :)

Oh my days how could I forget the potato spirals! Damn we went back for seconds once we had tasted them! 
Definitely try these if you go!


Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.


3 comments:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum. Love the photos. Dubai haul pleeeeeeaaaaasssssee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. وعليكم السلام

      Thank you!
      Haul will be spilt up through posts.. just posted first one! :) x

      Delete
  2. Photos are amazing, now I really can't wait until I go Dubai.
    Excited to see your other posts on dubai. x

    ReplyDelete