Asymmetric Kurta & Silk Palazzos


Asymmetric Kurta . Burooj
This was on the pricey side but I knew I would get good wear out of it.
It is like an abaya but not and I love the way it flows, the pictures do not do it justice!

Silk Palazzo Pants . Zara Woman
I bought these on sale for something like £8, by chance I found it amidst the final sale pieces in Zara on a day I was just browsing.
I had my eye on it when it was full price but never thought I would wear it enough to pay so much for it, was mean to be!

Velvet Touch Hijab . MH Couture

Tikka . Earring
This is from a pair of silver earrings that is from my mums old jewellery.
She had so many pretty pieces MashaaAllah.

'Lychee' Gelly Hi Shine Nail Varnish . Barry M

Silver Ring . Souk Madinat, Dubai

This is the outfit that I wore to the Ladies Vintage Tea Party by Smile Better Campaign for Acid Victims.
I will post a couple more pictures from the night in my next post InshaaAllah :)
I got to meet Amenakin!

x

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post dear <3

    please feel free to follow me :D

    http://ruby--x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete