& Other Stories Goodies


My & Other Stories parcel arrived!
In awe of their packaging ^_^
Absolutely in love with the bath & body products from this store, so thought I would stock up as my body scrub that I posted here just finished!


Free Samples

You get to choose a free sample of either body lotion or body wash when you are ordering online.
I thought it was a good way to smell the products that you haven't used before.
So I chose the Rose Revival and I was sent the Punk Bouquet free too :)



Body Scrubs

So I just finished 'Shinjuku Bloom' body scrub and needed more because the texture was amazing but thought I would try some different scents.
Moroccan Tea smells so so fresh and I didn't think I would like it that much but it is really lovely.
Lemon Daydream smells just as the name says, very refreshing and the best things to use in the hot and stick weather! I love lemon in anything so I knew I would love this :)



Body Souffle

My all time favourite body moisturiser is the Body Shop's Shea Body Butter, however because it is quite thick it leaves me feeling sticky in the hot weather.
I still use it but I thought I should try something lighter, so I chose & Other Stories Body Souffle in the scent that I know I love as I have used the body scrub.


Cream Contour

I love contouring.
I have put a little weight on so I feel it helps define my cheek bones where my cheeks have gotten a little chubbier.
I have used this with my fingers and it is nice, but I have not fallen in love with it yet.
I am waiting to buy the real techniques stippling brush, which I have heard is really good for cream blushers so I'm guessing it would be good for this.
Oh and sorry for the finger prints in the picture, I couldn't wait to use it!


Have you tried any beauty/bath & body products from & Other Stories?
Would love some of your recommendations for next time, which will probably be soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment