Vintage Village Stockport


June Les Paul Fair

I don't know why I don't go every month, but I went once last year and loved it.
It is a market that is held in Stockport every second Sunday of each month.

As I was very lazy last year I took a lot of photos but unfortunately never shared.
I may still upload them, definitely the stalls that are still around and the stalls I adored!

I didn't photograph a lot of stalls but I will share the ones that I caught my eye in the next few posts.

Didn't quite catch the name of this stall, but I loved the set up of books in a suitcase.




The fan, pearls and chemist glass bottles drew me to this stall.
Even though there was a variety of vintage pieces, non of them looked out of place.
Feminine & Romantic


Instagram's from the Day



By far the best home made Ice cream I have ever tasted!
Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter also known as the 'Chorlton Crack'
Wish I had bought the tub!
Absolute bliss!



Chocolate Orange Cake Push Pop
Another treat.
This was divine!
I loved the idea of have a cake that you can eat without getting your hands grubby.
I should have bought one for the hubby, he got a little upset when he saw my picture!
I will definitely be checking this stall out again next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment