Baboushka's Silver . Stockport Vintage Village


formerly known on my blog as 'Lil Shop O' Silver'

I left the best til last as I wanted to dig up last years photos that I never uploaded.
The above are from the fair just gone & below are from last year.

I miss the branches and the tree that the stall use to have :(
Never the less it has the best silver jewellery!
Unfortunately I didn't buy anything this time round as I was looking for a thin ring that was similar to the one I bought last year and lost.


Below are the rings I purchased last year.
I loved them so much!
I wore the one on the left all the time and unfortunately lost it along with my wedding and engagement ring.
I was distraught... but it happens.


I definitely recommend checking out this stall if you are into your silver jewellery.
I think the stall is regular at the Stockport Vintage Village fair but you can keep up to date with their whereabouts on their Facebook page here.


2 comments:

  1. You lost your engagement and wedding rings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed... I was gutted but I guess I just wasn't meant to have them x

      Delete