Chiffon Layers (H&M Buy)




If any of you are into your long flowy cardigans/shirts then this is a must buy!
I came across it when shopping with my sister and she said she wanted to buy it me for Eid ^_^
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to take decent images of me in it but I wanted to share with you incase it went out of stock before I got a chance to post.

Chiffon Dress : H&M (£29.99)

I don't wear it as a dress, I open the buttons at the top and wear it like a cardigan.
It gives a lovely layered look and I find it makes me feel more comfortable when I have dresses with tight'ish' sleeves and are more figure hugging than I would like.

I am contemplating buying a back up of this because I know I will get a lot of wear out of it and this style is so hard to find!


6 comments:

  1. Masha'Allah I LOVE, wearing it like a cardigan is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah hun it does.
      It basically has buttons upto the belt and then the rest is open anyway.
      So wearing it open looks really nice, I don't really like it as a dress.

      Delete
  3. I have the same question as Muslimah Delights, because I really like it and would't mind buying it.

    It's really beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hun it does.
      It basically has buttons upto the belt and then the rest is open anyway.
      So wearing it open looks really nice, I don't really like it as a dress.

      Delete