Peach Sparkles & Velvet Borders




Open Front Black Abaya . Made by my auntie :)
I picked up the velvet lace two years back from a market stall in Manchester.
I was waiting to use it for something special & I thought it would work perfectly with this abaya.

Peach Gown . Shop in Blackburn
I did a post on this outfit a while back, I had to loosen it as I have gained weight since I got married :(

Nude Wedges . Aldo
Grey Diamante Clutch . Much More (Manchester)

Henna
Done by me, check out my page 'Henna Defined' for more of my designs and contact details.

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

4 comments:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum. Love the abaya! Do you know of any online shops that might sell that sort of lace? love the clutch! Love the whole outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikum Assalaam!
      JazaakAllah lovey!
      Unfortunately I don't know any but might be worth googling 'Velvet Embroidered Trims', 'Velvet Trims' or 'Embroidered Trims'.

      Delete
  2. salam siste, do u mind me asking you where u got ur open abaya from please? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikum Assalaam hun,
      I had my auntie make it for me hun.
      I got the material from my local market (Longsight,Manchester) and the border was bought from a stall there too a while back.

      Delete