Beauty Corner / Updated Vanity



A very delayed post, but better late than never :)
This is what my vanity looks like lately, however the most used products that are sat on the acrylic drawers change every now and then.

The blue and pink pump bottles (his and hers) oils that hubby and I use.
Hubby uses jojoba oil on his beard and I have a mix of olive oil and castor oil which I use every now and again to cleanse my skin.

I won't go into detail on everything I have but I will do blush / lipstick / eyeshadow palette posts soon.



6 comments:

  1. The simplicity of the layout is beautiful, I love the clean look. My makeup space gets very messy lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweets!
      Ahh, I keep my space nice and tidy... but hubby doesn't know how to put this creams and oils back in their space! lol

      Delete
  2. I've been lusting after those acrylic storage palettes from Muji for a while. Looks beautiful mashallah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovey!
      Ooh they are definitely a good buy, not too pricey either. Maybe wait and see when they have discount? If you live around london I know they do 20% off every now and again and their main store. Sign up to their newsletter and they will let you know when :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Very organised. I could do with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's my favourite part of the room ^_^ x

      Delete