Reading. Eating. Musings. / Instagram



1 / Looking for Alaska by John Green.
John Green has got me reading! After read The Fault in Our Stars I was so glad to have read this. My second best book of his, it is a coming of age book that I got really hooked into. I am one of those people who find it really difficult to get into reading but lately I have been loving reading to relax.

2 / Candles in Selfridges.
Loved the look of the green glass and typography but every smell in this range smelt horrible to me :(

3 / Always. 
Scrolling through Tumblr, this reminded me of my Baba. He always use to sign cards/letters to me with 'Always Yours, Baba'.

4 / Disappointment with expecting perfection.
Huge reminder to myself that I should read daily! Throughout my life I have been a sucker to this, I have always expected things a certain way and always wound up disappointed.  Leave the expectations aside and just remember that Allah is there through each aspect of our life and he knows what is better for us more we do ourselves.

5 / Lip cream love.
No7 'plum' lipliner all over and a little NYX Matte Lip cream in 'San Paulo' / Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip cream in 'Fairy Cake 3' on top.

6 / Nutella Cannoli and the Manchester Christmas Markets.
I have always wanted to try cannoli's as I am obsessed with watching 'Cake Boss' ^_^

7 / Cupcake and Inspirational Talk.
Reclaim Your Heart by Yasmin Mogahed.

8 / French Toast Roll Ups with Strawberries & Nutella, Covered in Cinnamon Sugar.
These are so easy to make and so yummy!

9 / The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
An amazing book that got me back into reading, I never cry when reading books but this really got me. A must read! Looking forward to the movie coming out this year :)

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

2 comments:

  1. The nutella cannoli looks divine! It's on my to make list now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know what you think when you make it!
      I found it quite sweet, but they had made the nutella in a cream form, I think if it was just nutella alone it would have tasted much better! x

      Delete