Velvet Nights . Abaya


V e l v e t   A b a y a

The outfit I wore to Aina H's collection preview.

Abaya
My open front abaya is from my recent trip to Dubai.
I had been on the hunt for the perfect velvet abaya since my last trip to Dubai.
This time round I had a good look around in Global Village and found this beauty.
Quite pricey at around £100 but it was worth it for the quality.
The stall I got it from do ship worldwide, under the name 'Deja Vu Abayas'.

Grey Silk Palazzo Pants
On sale a while back from Zara.
I love wearing these under dresses, but this time I paired them with my abaya to break up all the velvet.
It also made the embroidery stand out as it had a hint of silver.

Velvet & Chiffon Scarf
Bought last year from Global Village Dubai.

The lovely Aina & I at her collection preview.

Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment