H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection / Want


in collaboration with think tank Ever Manifesto

Romantic whites, cloudy blues, a mix of metallic and rich prints.

I came across this collection this evening and fell in love.
(This isn't the entire collection, click on the link to see it in full.)
I am not sure when this will be available to buy but I do hope it isn't too expensive as I have an eye on al the above pieces.
My favourite of the lot are the last two, the maxi shirt dress and the structured navy dress.
The shoulder piece would look so lovely over a simple abaya to add some glamour.

Eek I don't think I have been this excited over a collection in a very long time!!

Let me know your faves!

4 comments:

  1. I also love this collection, I think it will be released on the 10th April {I remember reading it somewhere}.
    My fav is the lace dress with the shoulder piece. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks! I will have to note it down ^_^
      That one is lovely! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love them! Love them! the colours the fabrics!

    xx

    ReplyDelete