Cream Puff Lips

Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream  .  Collection 

Doe Foot Applicator

These lip creams are really worth buying even if it is to just experiment, they are £2.99 each and you can wait until Boots do a 3 for 2 offer on make up so you can get an even better deal.
I have been using the pink shade for around 3 years now and it is one of my favourite lip products to wear.
I picked up the nude shade recently, in the past I thought it was too light for my skin tone but I realised I could use it over other lip colours to make it work.

What I love about these lip creams is the texture, they have a really velvety soft feel.  They don't stain your lips or leave 'bittyness' around the inner corners of your lips which I sometimes get when wearing lipsticks.

They also add dimension to your lips; Use a slightly darker shade all over your lip and use the lip cream in the centre, due to the smooth texture it blends easily.

Lip Combination
Angel Delight 4 . Collection

Lip Combination
Fairy Cake 3 . Collection


 Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hell bent on finding a good nude shade of lipstick so thank you for sharing this little gem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do like this one! I have found it do hard trying to find a perfect shade, maybe try lip liners too? I have 'subculture' and 'spice' by mac which are really nice x

      Delete