Global Village / Dubai Food


G L O B A L   V I L L A G E
D U B A I


P O T A T O   S P I R A L S
Gosh these potato spirals are so addictive! Truth be told they were one of the main reasons we headed back to Global Village this time round.
Seriously such a simple idea but they really are amazing.
It is a fried potato which is in the shape of a spiral and you can choose your powdered toppings and sauce.
I had cheese, chilli and pepper with tomato ketchup.
Me and hubby ended up getting three in the time that we were shopping around.

D U T C H   P A N C A K E S
The dutch pancakes you can get here in Manchester, I usually get them when the xmas markets are on.
Needing something sweet and warm at the end of our day this was perfect and the Nutella reminded me of home. I am obsessed with it!

O O T D
It gets chilly at the Global Village the later it gets so I decided to layer with my favourite thin knit jumper, black pleather jacket and black maxi skirt.

Grey Hijab / Longsight Market
(Halal Sweets, Hijab and Book Stall)

Cream Jumper / Cheap Monday

Black Pleather Jacket / New Look

Black Jersey Maxi Skirt / Warehouse


2 comments:

  1. The food looks so yummy! I like the way you wear your scarf!

    xoxo

    Her Place at The Universe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun!
      I was on your instagram earlier! You have the sweetest smile MashaaAllah ^_^

      Delete