Green & Black Pleats


I apologize for the quality of these pictures.
These were taken in our hotel at the end of the night when we were in Dubai on holiday.
I just wanted to show you what my outfits looked like and hubby hates taking my pictures!
I was glad it wasn't too hot when we went because I have such a habit of layering that I do not know how to dress any other way!

Green Scarf  /  Longsight Market, Manchester
(the guy with the islamic books & halal sweets)

Black Chiffon Open Front Dress  /  H&M

Green Printed Asymmetric Dress  /  Topshop

Black High Waisted Pleated Maxi Skirt  /  H&M


 Disclaimer : Please do not re-post these photo's else where without my consent via email.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Was not expecting that much heat in dubai when we went last year but we want to go again inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was raining heavily the morning we left!
      Aww inshaaAllah! I would love to go again too! I love the atmosphere in Dubai Xx

      Delete