Sana Safinaz / Bridal Designers



Graceful, Elegant and Modern.

Established by Sana Hashwani and Safinaz Muneer in Pakistan.
This label is now globally distributed including many different lines to accommodate every woman.
Including; Haute Couture, Bridal, Pret, Diffusion and Lawn.

The Sana Safinaz bridal collection is well known for its streamlined, modern cuts and full on yet delicate embellishments.

I love the variety of colour combinations they have come up with for their bridals.
Perfect for the brides that want to have something different to the norm on their day.

I personally LOVE their designs.
If I could have chosen a designer to design my wedding/walima outfit back when I got married, Sana Safinaz would have been at the top of my list.

___________

For more bridal inspiration, check out my tumblr 'Bridal-Elegance'.


1 comment: