The Cheesecake Factory / Dubai Food



The food here is on par with how much I love Shakespeare & Co.
I really wanted to try the food here when came to Dubai last year as I had heard so many great things about it.
This time we both wanted to go back, adamant that we were going to be able to make it to dessert.
That never happened haha, we will have to try out the actual cheesecake from here next time InshaaAllah.

Mojito
Lime & Mint
Not the best one I have had but it still tasted good.

Chicken Madeira
Sauteed Chicken Breast Topped with Fresh Asparagus and Melted Mozzarella Cheese.
Covered with Fresh Mushroom Madeira Sauce Served with Mashed Potatoes.

This was my second time having this, I loved this last time so I chose it again.
The mash potato was the best I have ever had! So creamy!
Over all this dish is amazing, I would recommend it if you haven't tried it already.

Pina Colada
Fresh Pineapple & Coconut

Hubbys drink!
I don't normally have pina coladas as I don't like sweet drinks with my food but I had a sip and it would be lovely if you were having a light meal.

Filet Mignon
Most Tender Steak, Served with Onion Rings & Fries

Hubby loves his steaks and we had been watching a lot of Gordan Ramsay before we went Dubai.
So he decided to go for a well done Filet Mignon.
My was this the best steak I have tasted, he was really impressed!

_____________

Over all it is quite a pricey place to eat but so worth it!
The quality of the food was amazing as was the service.
You can't go Dubai without going here!
It is the first food place I recommend when friends ask for places to try out.


Have you tried anything from here?
Do leave a comment as I would love to try something new next time!


2 comments:

  1. We went there simply because Mr. T is a huge Big Bang Theory fan lol. I enjoyed it actually, he couldn't finish his desert but I went through mine quite quickly, I think we both had cheesecakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh.. the cheesecakes looked so lovely as we walked to our table but gosh the food portions are huge that we didn't get to have dessert :(
      InshaaAllah I get to go again soon!! x

      Delete