Dessert Break at the Trafford Centre.

Carluccio's has become my new favourite place to eat.
It is a perfect place to take a break when shopping at Trafford Centre.
The coffee is amazing, as are the mains but the desserts are really worth trying if you haven't yet.

My friends dessert was really rich, creamy and yummy.

Perfectly bitter coffee ice cream.

I have had this a few times and I love it.
The rich chocolate tastes amazing with the sourness of the coulis, a perfect combination.

I post a lot of food photos (including all my Carluccio's visits) on my instagram, if you are a foodie then follow me...

You can't go Trafford Centre without a spot of shopping.
In the Zara bag are the Polka wide leg trousers I mentioned in my 'Palazzo Love' post.


Mini Outfit of the Day

Hijab // MH Couture (now known as mimoj)
Black Asymmetric Dress // Topshop
Navy Maxi Cardigan // H&M
Pleated Mesh Maxi Skirt // H&M
Black Handbag // Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment