Duty Free Buys // M.A.C

M . A . C    D U T Y    F R E E

I actually didn't realise that the products in Duty Free were actually cheaper than buying them in stores.
Silly me I know!
They didn't have the variety you do in stores but I managed to find two products that I am nearly out of and one new one.

I have been after a nude brown lip liner, I was trying to find 'Buerre' by MAC but they didn't have it at duty free so went for the closest colour. It is a little dark but I can lighten it by adding my Collection Lip Cream I have mentioned in this post.

I have used this lip liner since my make up artist from MAC used it on me for my engagement (many years ago!) It is very small so thought I would pick up an extra for when it runs out.

I have forever used this concealer and gone through many tubes, so it was worth stocking up on.
I now use two concealers under my eyes, which I will be doing a post about soon. 
However this is perfect for my under eyes as it adds moisture and doesn't look too cakey.


Swatches // Subculture + Morning Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment