Spring Scents // Candles


S P R I N G  C A N D L E S

As you all know I have an obsession with Bath & Body Works candles.
I have been away on my Alhamdulillah first trip to Umrah (well second as I went when I was a baby, but first time I remember it).
I will be posting a little about my trip in future posts InshaaAllah.

On the way back we popped to Dubai for a days stay and so managed to pick these up.

Peach Bellini
A very fruity strong scent with peach, blackcurrant, jasmine and orange.
This scent is quite different to the ones I normally pick, thought it would be nice for the warmer days.

Spring
A very fresh, florally, 'fresh cut grass' kind of scent.
This reminds me of one of the first candles I tried out that was called 'Bamboo' and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same candle but just renamed.
It is my favourite out of all the candles I have bought.

Lavender Vanilla
A very calming scent with lavender, creamy vanilla, touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus.
I had picked this scent up last time I was in Dubai for my sister in laws, I liked the scent enough to pick it up this time for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment